Lectures: Tuesday, Thursday 2:30pm - 3:30pm, Moore 070
Instructor: Prof. Axel Scherer, , 203 Sloan Annex
Teaching Assistants: Akram Sadek, , 210 Sloan Annex
Office hours: by appointment.
- Homework 1 Due Thursday 1/24/13 in class
- Homework 2 Due Thursday 1/31/13 in class
- Homework 3 Due Monday 2/11/13 in Akram Sadek's mailbox in Sloan Annex, 2nd floor, by 5pm
Presentations: Students may be required to give a 15 minute presentation on topics that will be discussed in class.
Reference books (Need not be purchased):
- Solid State Electronic Devices; B. G. Streetman, S. Banerjee; Prentice-Hall, 5th ed.
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices; Jean-Pierre Colinge, Springer 2002.
- Useful links at Prof. Y. C. Tai's EE40 class.
- Semiconductor physics, as taught by Britney Spears!
- Online notes by B V Zeghbroeck.